Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Updated Fitness Routine!

Hi all, Julsie here!

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll have noticed that I've been pinning a lot on my Fitness board! That is because I have been on a crazy health kick recently. Since I start university in a month, I wanted to get in shape and ring in the new school year feeling confident and looking great! Workouts are not just to "lose weight", but also for glowing skin, strong hair and nails. I wrote myself a little workout calender that's on the back of my bedroom door, with motivational sayings on each day, that I get to cross off every morning before I leave for my jog! This is just a part of my calender, it goes on up until the end of my summer holidays!




I used to focus my workouts on losing weight, and saw each workout as a chore, and each meal to be a burden. But, it just left me feeling miserable. Until I found Youtube and Pinterest, I pretty much hated sport.

Pinterest has fun little workout circuits under the "Health and Fitness" category, as well as healthy meal ideas,  cute workout clothes and girls with amazing bodies! I actually like scrolling through it before I workout for a little extra motivation.

Pastel coloured workout outfits <3

How cute are these shoes!

Also, I really like watching Youtube personal trainers, such as Cassey Ho of Blogilates and Karena and Katrina from Tone It Up. They're what I go to for my "Pilates" section of my calendar, or if I'm on a Yoga day and feel like doing an extra workout, I'll choose one of their videos for targeted toning! I This is one of my favourite toning videos, Victoria's Secret Supermodel Stiletto Legs workout from Blogilates, I get to wear heels to workout!



My goal is to lead a healthier life, but I'm not trying to lose weight drastically, I just have some fat that I want to live without! The most important part of maintaining a fitness routine is to make sure that you can survive that way! So don't go skipping meals and living on a liquid diet and denying yourself a little square of chocolate every now and then! I can't live without my chocolate and ice cream, but a good balance is key!

Love, from Juliana xox

No comments:

Post a Comment