Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Ingenius Plan.

Hi all, hoped you liked our little introduction :)

I thought I might dedicate my first post to one of the things that I love most- beauty products. I love having just a little bit of luxury in my daily routine, whether it's a fancy hand lotion from Europe, or a little spritz of my Victoria's Secret body spray to feel great (I'm loving the scent Noir Tease!)
But, since my daily routine would drastically change when I go off to uni in September, I thought I might share with you all my amazingly thought out plan for my shower routine as soon as I move off to live in the uni dorms.

So. My ingenious plan.
I figured that it would be absolutely stupid to lug in all my hair products and face masks and loofas and showercaps and whatnot, as well as my towels and clothes. So, I'm going to get a shower caddy (preferably pink!) to bring all of my products in, and instead of towels and clothes, I'm going to wear a silky pink bathrobe. That way, I can bring everything I need into the showers with me, as well as go in and out with style :)

Alsoooooo, it can be an excuse for me to go crazy and buy a ton of Victoria's Secret body washes (they're doing an incredible deal for HK$298 for 3 bottles! Whaaaat!) and bring it all to uni with me. I've been eying the "Pure Daydream" scent, I'm planning to get everything they have in that scent.
I know the point of uni isn't exactly for luxurious shower experiences, but I can't help but to have an excuse to buy new products and giggle to myself with a slight twinge of guilt.
As you might have noticed I'm sortof just a little bit proud of my plan.

On an absolute tangent here, I had no idea that Victoria's Secret sold sunglasses! I've always been afraid of the big ones, cos I have fat chipmunk cheeks so they always hit the bottom of the glasses, but I tried on a pair of big aviators yesterday, and I'm absolutely in love! Probably going to treat myself since it's summer afterall. I like to keep my sunglasses in my makeup vanity, just because if I get lazy after doing my face makeup, I can cheat and just wear sunglasses instead of doing my eye makeup. As you can tell I have extreme priorities.

Anywhoo, I'm leaving on that note, because ironically, I only have a couple hours to get ready for a friend's overnight birthday celebration! I'm a diva, I know. Shhh! ;)

Wow this post is just so scatterbrained, it was not how I imagined it in my head.

Love, from Juliana xox



No comments:

Post a Comment