Tuesday 23 July 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review

Hi all,
This new discovery have my mind blown, so I have to share it with you all. And lo and behold, it is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I'm probably really late on the bandwagon, but after
buying it and using it just a few times, I had it stashed in my vanity and forgot about it. But, on a little rampage for a new lip colour in my makeup vanity, I rediscovered this. I bought this in the shade 001 Honey; I thought it was the most natural and something I can pull of on a day to day basis, but intensify the colour for nights out.



My experience with this balm stain is amazing. After a surprise kiss caught me off-guard (I don't have a boyfriend!), I'm so glad I was wearing this balm stain on the day. My lips were perfectly stained, and so moisturized; Nothing is worse than kissing a pair of dry lips! My first thought after the kiss was how incredibly lucky I was to be coincidentally wearing this on the day, and an added bonus, nothing came off on his lips! ;)



The lip stain is in a cute little crayon stick. It really reminds me of the Clinique Chubby Stick, the Topshop Lip Crayon and the Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon. The foolproof application makes it really easy to control the area and amount that you apply to your lips, and also you can twist it up for more product, instead of sharpening.


Photo taken in natural daylight.

The shade 001 Honey is a warm pink tone, with a slight peachy sheen. It's slightly glossy, but not like a crazy shimmery lip gloss. It's a typical "my lips, but better" shade, and looks really natural.

Photo taken with indoor light on.

As you can tell from the above photo, the amount of product can be controlled. The first swatch shows the application of the lip stain on it's side, whereas the second is swatched on the pencil tip of the lip stain. This makes sure that you don't go outside of the lines of your lips like a little kid! On me, the lip stain lasts for around 6 hours, even with eating and drinking like normal.

Overall, it is a definite must-buy, and I will definitely be buying this in a few more shades! Hong Kongers be on the lookout, someone told me that it's on sale for $68 HKD in Sasa for a limited time only! (Not sponsored or anything, just sharing this amazing deal!). 
I will be wearing this for all my future kisses from now on ;)

Love, Juliana xox

No comments:

Post a Comment