Saturday 10 August 2013

Shopping Spree and Photoboothing!

Hey there, Sally here!

Today I met up with one of my friends from Sydney who came down to see some of the art exhibitions happening here. I did a bit of shopping while she was here. I also had a gift card given to me on my birthday from my friends which I had yet to spend and it was going to expire soon so I thought I better use it soon. (Note none of these clothing images are mine.)

Firstly, I got this top from Forever New. I got it because it reminded me of this Monets Garden exhibition that's going on at the moment and I thought it would be cute to wear in the summer.














 Secondly, I got this jacket from Lorna Jane. For those of you that don't know, it's like a sport shop but it has some nice stuff. I love how bright it is and it's a cool design. Pink is my favourite colour so when I saw it I knew it was a must have. This is what the front of the jacket looks like.



And this is the back! Nice huh?

















Lastly, I got these tights from Lorna Jane. I needed new ones because my old tights were becoming very thin. Their so comfy to wear! They've got some pretty nice stuff but it's a little pricey so I guess I'll have to keep saving up!

















Me (Right) and (Isabella)
 I took some pictures with my friend Isabella! We took like 50 photos until we finally found one that we both agreed on. Haha!
And in this photo, we went to a photo booth which was only $4 which is pretty good and took some black and white photos! It was funny because we didn't now where to look in the booth and turns out we were looking too high up.



Well that's all for now! Until next time,

Sally xx

No comments:

Post a Comment