Tuesday 6 August 2013

Summer Fashion Faves!


Hi all,

I thought I'd share my current fashion obsession. I'm loving mint blue and gold for summer! I like how the top is flowy and sheer, so it won't stick in the summer heat. The gold/ bronze sequin shorts really enhances a tan and can dress up any top. Paired with gladiator sandals and a cross body bag, it's daytime appropriate, but with heels and a nice bag, it's a partying/nightlife outfit.

Mint blue top from Forever 21, Gold sequin shorts from Stradivarius

Plus, it's perfect proportions for short girls like me, I'm 5"0 tall! Haha fingers crossed for a crazy overnight growth spurt?
If you guys follow me on Twitter @MissJulianaYu, then you'll know that my friend recently got me a Harry Potter cardigan!! I'm a massive Harry Potter fan, and was sorted into Ravenclaw ("Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, If you've a steady mind, Where those of wit and learning, will always find their kind.") which is absolutely perfect because I love learning, even Sally calls me a nerd. Shh.. absolute secret but I have the number Pi memorised to 40 decimal places... and I don't even like math.


They actually only had size Men's Large, but it's fine, I like my cardigans oversized anyways! I think it would be totally cute to wear with jeans and heels, or even a sundress to balance out the proportions. Again, spoken like a true petite girl. Or, what I've been doing is sitting at home in my Ravenclaw cardigan and glasses and reading or watching Harry Potter for the millionth time. What a social butterfly.

Watching Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone in bed.
All my friends are leaving for universities around the world, so I'd just like to give all you readers out there a shoutout for if you're starting school, whether it's middle school, high school, or college, good luck and study hard! And of course.. Stay in school!

Love, from Juliana xox

No comments:

Post a Comment