Saturday 31 August 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte and Divergent

Oh hey, it's Sally!

Remember me? Oops so it's been a while since I posted because I've just been going to school and what not so nothing really interesting had been happening.

A few weeks ago, I had to make a new purchase of powder because my Clinique Super-balanced Powder ran out and then when I went off to buy a new one, turns out it's been discontinued. *Insert depressing noise* So, I just went to the local pharmacy and bought the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow. Wow this stuff is good!
Also, it's much cheaper than my Clinique powder which I also loved but really, I think they're about the same so I'm now happy that I found this. The only downside to it is I don't like the packaging, I wish it had a mirror in it and sometimes, I find the cover a bit hard to get off. Also it doesn't look very nice which is why I guess I never bought it before.

I finished reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer a while ago and boy that book was good. Now, I've just started reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. Apparently, I was told if I'm a fan of the Hunger Game series, I should be a fan of this so I bought it on my Kindle. Unfortunately, I'm too early in the book to comment how I feel about it and give a proper review but I will when I've finished reading it. So far it has drawn me in well and I'm glad it's a trilogy so I have two more books to read before I have to go hunting for another book.

That's all I've really got to say for today. A short sweet post! Hope you enjoyed reading it! For those of you who just started school, good luck! Talk to you later,

Sally xx


No comments:

Post a Comment