Saturday 8 February 2014

Juliana Yu: 13 Personal Questions Tag!

Hi all, I saw this and it seemed quite fun so I thought I'd do it for y'all to get to know me a bit better!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?

I have this down to the science.

If I'm feeling healthy: Skinny caramel latte (100 calories!)
If it's hot: Java Chip frappucino (caffeinated) or Caramel Cream frappucino (no-coffee = no teeth stains!)
If it's a fall-kinda-day: Pumpkin Spice Latte but if it's not the fall season then a Latte with a pump of chai and a pump of white chocolate mocha, it tastes the same!

2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?

My blouses! They go with jeans, jeggings, leggings, and any type of shorts.

3. What's the one thing that most people don't know about you?

I'm an avid pianist, been playing since I was 4. I'm aiming for my diploma level next year. If I pass it, then I'm an official concert pianist!
(My favourite type of music to play are Chopin's nocturnes! The Chopin Nocturne Op.9 No.1 is to die for)

4. What's the one thing you want to do before you die?

Find a soul mate. I don't mean date more or be in more relationships or get married or anything, but an actual person that I'm genuinely destined to be with. I guess I've just watched too many rom coms!

5. What's one food you can't live without?

Pizza. I'm breaking the Chinese stereotype hahaha :')
I'd also say chocolate but it's not exactly food it's just a type of dessert/sweet/junk food.

6. What's one quote that you live your life by?

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light"
- Albus Dumbledore.

It reminds me that I can control my own happiness and nothing can stop me from achieving what I want in life. Also that Hogwarts will always be there to welcome me home #jkrowlingisqueen

7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community?

Like: It's really easy to make new friends from around the world, I've made quite a few already!

Dislike: The YouTube community sometimes acts like the youtuber with the most expensive, high-quality camera has the best videos. It may be true, since good editing comes from experience, but people seem to be forgetting that everyone started off with a bad quality video that was filmed in their room.

8. What's your number one song on your iPod/iTunes?

Anything country. I love country music. But I especially like anything by Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton and Florida Georgia Line.

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?

Comfortable but classic and slightly preppy.






10. Favourite number?

Anything even... because I've got OCD.

11. Two hobbies?

Baking and working out! Shopping comes in really close as well hehe

12. Two pet peeves?

I absolutely hate it when people chew loudly and/or with their mouths open. No one wants to see what your mushed food looks like okay can you not.

I also hate it when people do that leg-shakey thing when they're fidgeting. I see it from the corner of my eye and it drives me mad it's as if there's an earthquake that I'm not part of can you just not.

13. Your guilty pleasure?

Watching TV in bed with some sort of junk food.... it's usually a show from the CW or something like Rich Kids of Beverly Hills that I've totally been loving. It's exactly how me and my friend E act without spending as much money as them (I wish!)

So that's all for tonight, I'm gonna um... curl up in bed and watch some TV with chocolate chips... awks.
Feel free to do this questions tag and I'll write again next week!

Love Juliana XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment