Tuesday 25 February 2014

Benefit Rockateur Blush Review


Hi everyone, Juliana here!
So last week I reviewed the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel (read it here) and in that same shopping trip, I also got the Rockateur blush. It's gotten a lot of hype on the online world of YouTube and blogs so I thought I might share my thoughts on it too!




First and foremost, Benefit has done it again with the incredibly cute packaging. The pink background and lace overlay makes it look super sultry and sophisticated. This is actually my first benefit box o' powder so I can't exactly compare how the packaging is similar/ different to the others but this alone is an A in my books. The only downside is that the packing IS paper at the end of the day it's less sturdy than your typical plastic packaging of a lot of other makeup brands like MAC or Laura Mercier.



Like all the other Benefit powder blushes, it comes with a brush and a built-in mirror, great for on-the-go touch ups. It also smells great, but it's only noticeable when you put it on; you won't be able to smell it on yourself throughout the day.



The blush is described as a rose-gold blush, which lezzbehonest is the weakness of every girl out there! It has a super cute engraving that says "ROCK" as well as diamond-shaped crevices which makes it really easy for the brush to pick up the product.
I reckon it's more of a peachy rose gold shade, which looks totally natural for those gals out there with yellow-based toned skin. As a fellow Asian, I am definitely yellow-toned haha!
It has a slight sheen to it which comes off as really natural, none of that dodgy glittery pigmentation.
The product itself is really easy to blend and definitely buildable for extra pigmentation. I like my blushes natural looking so a little definitely goes a long way!


I'd definitely recommend this, it's absolutely worth all the hype that it's been getting on social media.

As always, keep up with my social media through my twitter @MissJulianaYu as well as my Instagram @littlemissjuliana

Love Julsie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment