Thursday 19 September 2013

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette

So um, again, I'm really really sorry for the delayed posts- both Sally and I are knee deep in work and school things, plus personal life issues :/

But on a brighter note, I have a new review for you guys! (Drum roll please....) The Too Faced Natural Eye Palette! At university, everyone here has really natural makeup, if any, and as a makeup crazed person, of course I'd be pulling off all sorts makeup that I can get away with whilst looking as natural as possible.
With some light nudes, taupes, and light pinks with a sheen, you can do a super natural eye makeup, but with the dark browns and shimmery bronze/golds, you can easily amp this up into a night out look.


As you all know, I'm off at college, and this palette has just been my life saver. It's one of the only eyeshadows that I bought with me, and it has everything I can possibly need. It comes with 9 natural shades of eyeshadow, but it includes some shimmery and even a BAM sparkly one. Like what. That's just me in a palette.

Left to Right: Heaven,  Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso, Silk Teddy, Push- Up, Erotica, Nude Beach, Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff

As you can see from the photo above, there are three rows: "Day", "Night" and "Fashion", and this palette has a secret compartment which holds three cards that teaches you the three looks, if you're a beginner and don't know where to start. The cards slips in in the flappy part of the palette, so you can even carry those cheat sheets with you!


I've been absolutely loving this palette, as there are a ton of college events and nights out, so I'd be amping up my eye makeup, but also eyeshadows appropriate for class. 
Leave me a message as to what you think about it, or tweet me at @MissJulianaYu!

Love, from Juju xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment