Tuesday 11 March 2014

LUSH Lip Scrub Review

Hey there, Julsie here!
So y'all probs are wondering: why you MIA for so long? Well, my beautiful people, I had midterm exams :(

Nonetheless, using my favourite lipstick, Angel by MAC has gotten me through these tough times. But the downside to that lipstick is, it's a bit drying, and with the winter weather here in Hong Kong land, it has not been a good look.



Thus, lo and behold, my best friend has been the LUSH lip scrub! My flavour is in mint julips, which is this sweet mint flavour.
Note how I said flavour: it's actually edible! You just wet your lips, swab some scrub on your finger, buff away at those puckers and lick it off! This is actually LUSH's edible product, the gritty bits are actually sugar crystals and since LUSH is a vegan and natural company, there's no chemicals in any of their products.


I used to have this in the chocolate flavour, but I used it up and now it's already discontinued. My morning routine is wake up, dance away to the bathroom with my iPod on, brush my teeth, gargle with mouthwash, and use this lipscrub. It's become such a therapeutic routine and it also makes my lipstick smooth on nicely. It's the absolute best of both worlds!

Well, it's been nice sharing my new fave product with you all, but I have to get back to studying :(
As always, follow me on twitter @MissJulianaYu and my Instagram @littlemissjuliana.


No comments:

Post a Comment