Saturday 25 January 2014

Spring Nail Polish Picks!

Hey y'all, Juliana here!

Sorry for being MIA lately, the spring semester just started and I've been spending my time either at class, studying, hanging out with friends or family.
Buuuuuut, since it's the SPRING semester, I've been obsessed with some new nail polish picks so I thought I could share them with you all!

First up is Sweetheart by OPI! This girly pink is such a classic. It goes with any outfit and is super timeless. I'm actually halfway through my second bottle!



This second one is this dark red shade from OPI, called Visions of Love. From the Holiday 2013 collection, this burgundy shade actually adds a little sass into your everyday outfit. However, I find that with this wine red shade it's best to use it when you have longer nails- it just adds to the effect!

Top from H&M

Now last but definitely not least is this purple-based grey polish by Essie. The shade is in Chinchilly. I think I've actually mentioned this in a blog post before! But this shade is the middle ground between a pastel and a neutral. Since it's neutral it can go with any outfit but I reckon that this is the perfect bridge between the winter and spring seasons!

All three rings came in a set from Topshop

All these photos are from Instagram! I finally upgraded to an iPhone 5s (gold!) and I've been obsessed with Instagram. My account is littlemissjuliana go follow me and I'll follow back! I'd love to see pics from people around the world. I've been instagramming pretty much every day or if not every other day.
I will do a blog post soon on my new iPhone!

Wishing Sally a safe trip back from Canada <3

Lots of love from Juliana xox


No comments:

Post a Comment