Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas and Boxing day haul!

Hi hi,  Sally here.

Yay I've got a cold... in the summer... just woke up with it this morning so I'm not feeling too well but anyway, there's no stopping me from blogging. How was your Christmas? Mine was nice, just stayed at home but very relaxing none the less.

For Christmas I got a new lens for my camera! The Nikkor AF-S 55 - 300mm! Yay! Now I can take some lovely snazzy outdoor shots without having to crop them on my computer. Also I got a lovely pink case for my Kindle and some new Yumiko leotards for dance which have yet to come but should be here any day.

The week before Christmas, I visited Sydney and met up with some old friends. I also visited the Madame Tussauds wax museum there which was so much fun! Here are some snaps from my visit there.



 On the Boxing Day sales I made a few purchases from Myer and Zara.
1. Rum Raisin Lipstick by Revlon which I think is a great dupe for Mac's Twig.
2. Really Red Lipstick by Revlon which is a matte finish.
3. Revlon's eyeshadow quad in Addictive which are some nice neutral colours.


 So that is it for now! I'm going to Canada for 3 weeks next week so I'll take lots of pictures and post them when I get back! Hope you're all well and Happy New Year! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment