Monday 14 October 2013

Internet Fails, Nike and Pokemon!

Hi All! It's Sally here!

Apologies for not blogging! My modem decided to never turn on again after a year of being slightly faulty so it was finally time to get a new one which took some time to install but I'm back and all is up and running!

So along with my internet breaking down, my runners or sport shoes whatever you call them decided to start cutting into my heel. I had them for 2 years which is quite a long life for runners so I thought it was finally time to get a new pair and got myself the Nike Free Run 5.0! Wow they are so light and comfortable! I'm so happy with my decision! Although I don't run much they're a comfortable walking shoe or doing whatever exercise you please shoe and they come in some great designs and colours. I got mine in purple again!

This weekend while my internet was down, Pokemon X and Y were released! I bought Pokemon X for no reason in particular and I've played it for like 20 hours already! Best Pokemon of the series yet in my opinion. I'd highly recommend picking it up if you're a Pokemon fan or looking for something new to play. On my team so far I've got:
1. Delphix (Level 56)
2. Pikachu (Level 45)
3. Panpour (Level 47)
4. Lucario (Level 45)
5. Sylveon (Level 46)
6. Charizard (Level 48)
Pikachu and my Sylveon are so cute! So were all the others but then they evolved in to majestic creatures!

From Nintendo Website
Anyway, hope you're all well and living life to the fullest!
Love Sally. x

No comments:

Post a Comment